Saturday, July 25, 2009

Party Hangover!!

I had a great time visiting all of the fabulous studios and creative spaces at Karen Valentine's "Where Blogger's Create" party yesterday. I didn't get a chance to visit all of the spaces yesterday but I plan on hitting several more "parties" this weekend. Thanks to everyone who visited my party and for all of the encouraging comments. I had hoped to have better pictures to post on my blog site to show off my space but I was happy to have gotten my blog started this week and that I was able to join in on the fun.

Now I am off to Springfield, MO to watch my son compete in a bike race. Here's a picture of him competing in a race in Nebraska a couple of weeks ago. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I hope your son does well in the race! Thank you for dropping in for a visit and for your sweet comment on my studio. I too have a party hang over. I am still visiting and trying to keep up with all the comments too. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I really enjoy reading all of your comments!