Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Time to Get Ready

As I mentioned in my first post a couple of days ago I am new to the blogging community. I have visited many great sites over the past few months and have admired the design and content of several blogs. I have been contemplating starting a blog for a while now but kept stalling because it really wasn't in my comfort zone. When I saw the "Where Bloggers Create" party invitation on the My Desert Cottage blog I finally decided to take the big step and create my blog so that I could join in on the fun. I want to thank Karen for not only a great idea but also for being the catalyst for me to step out of my comfort zone and create a blog. I look forward to sharing my workspace and viewing all the wonderful studios and workspaces where bloggers create.

Now it's time for me to not only get my workspace ready for Friday but to also figure out how to add pictures to my blog......a work in progress!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous space and so organized. I see you too have a great collection of lovely things. I really like the vintage luggage for storing. This is such a nice space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the collection of clocks. Enjoy the blog party and your new blog experience we enjoyed the peak into your studio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that you an I have an eye for clocks!!! and drawers! Good taste all the way around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the gorgeous antique pieces you have in your space! the collection of suitcases is so charming (I WANT) and the clocks! Thank you for sharing your charming creative space with us all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Jane! Welcome! SO glad to have you. I added as a follower. Maybe you will do the same if you like my place, however I certinaly wont be offended if you do not.
    Happy to have another creative blogger. I get such inspiration from all of you.!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I really enjoy reading all of your comments!