Monday, August 24, 2009

Knock Off - Knock Out Skeleton Key Project

I posted this entry on my blog last Thursday and then came across Cheri's "Knock Off, Knock Out Party" http://itssoverycheri.blogspot.com/2009/08/exciting-news-100-plus-knock-off-knock.html . I'm posting a link to the project because I thought it was perfect for the party. Thanks for hosting Cheri!

Here's the link to my Pottery Barn inspired Skeleton Key Project:

http://mamiejanes.blogspot.com/2009/08/one-more-key-project.html


3 comments:

  1. I just love all your little projects...I especially like the snowmen! Could you share a little on how you did that???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rooster Party Participant,

    Just a reminder that the Rooster Party is this Friday, August 28th. I am so glad you joined and I'm really looking forward to seeing your Roosters.

    Hope you have a wonderful time!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project - anyone that can copy PB is awesome in my book.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I really enjoy reading all of your comments!