Sunday, October 24, 2010

Projects, Projects, Projects

I spent the better part of today taking advantage of the great weather we are experiencing and got outside to spray paint.  I know my days to spray paint are numbered so I lined up my projects and went to town with the spray can.  Now I have several "work in progress" projects and not one finished project to show.

Here are some pictures of things that I am currently working on.  All of the pictures were taken of the pieces as they looked when I found them.  I hope to have pictures of the completed projects soon.

This little stool was a $2.00 find.  It got a coat of paint and now needs a little upholstery job.
 Here's a second stool I'm working on.  
As you can see the top is pretty awful.  I'm going to take the seat apart and start over on this one.  This stool got a fresh coat of paint too.
 I believe this in an old lamp base. I cleaned it up, painted it, and now it needs to be rewired and turned back into a lamp.
 It's got great detail.

 I found this printers drawer "as is" with all of the dividers already taken out.  I have a quick project in mind that I'll post about on Tuesday (I didn't spray paint this but I did paint something I added to it).
 I always love when the old hardware is still attached.
Love these old oil cans.  I bet you can all guess what I'm going to do with these.  These did not get spray painted but got a good cleaning outside.

These next few pictures are of some more ironstone pieces I found this past week.
They have already been incorporated into a display that I'll show later this week.

  
  I love the face design on these small bowls.
Well I've got a lot to keep me busy this week.
Hopefully I'll be productive and get some things completed.

I'm linking up today with Pammy @ Up In The Attic for Project Monday.  This is a relatively new party so if you have a project you're working on be sure and add Pammy to your link list.

Have a great week.

Jane  


23 comments:

  1. Jane you were very busy. Can't wait to see the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane:
    I can't wait to see what you're going to do with all your fabulous finds! I'll be back.
    xoxo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some great stuff Jane! I am still searching for a printers tray. I'd like to find one with the dividers for some a shell display. Can't wait to see your finished projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those oil cans remind me of The Wizard of Oz. That's the only place I've ever seen one. Can't wait to see those stools redone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely old finds! You have so many projects going at once, and I can't wait to see how they all turn out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jane, I cannot wait to see the results!!!

    Have a nice dag,

    Natacha from Luxembourg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jane, you found so many wonderfull things, I wish you a bussy week- with all your finds :Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jane!
    I see lots of potential in those little stools, however I do like the cover on the first one.
    Can't wait to see what you do with the drawer and the ironstone.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great stuff there, Jane! I also took advantage of some nice weather here yesterday and had an assembly line of three items that I spray painted {3 different colors}. Time will be running out here soon, too, and I have several other things that will need some paint. I'd rather get that part of the project done and work on the rest of it when I can't be outside spray painting. So I will probably have some unfinished projects, too, but at least there is a method to the madness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have definitely been one busy bee! Can't wait to see what you have planned for all those treasures.

    Enjoy your day.
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know everything will look Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm drooling. What great treasures you have found! Can't wait to see your "all done" posts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jane,
    I can't wait to see your finished projects!
    Love the ironstone ware!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm definitely shopping in the wrong places...or maybe I just don't know what to look for? I'm sure your finished projects will be fantastic as usual. A bit drizzly here over the weekend but loving the moderate temps. I have some spray painting I need to wrap up too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You were very busy...neat WIPs looking forward to the finishes. I love all the ironstone you found! I have a tiny collection...it's hard to find out here and always very pricey...hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great stuff! Love those oil cans. My hubs would freak if I brought those in the house to decorate with :)

    Your photography is incredible Jane. What camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for linking up with me Jane! I LOVE the lamp base, and love the oil cans even more! Can't wait to come back to see what you do....
    Pammy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohhhhh, that lamp base!! And the oil cans....love......

    Can't wait to see what you do!

    Lou Cinda :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Look forward to seeing your finished pieces... LOVE every photo~ such sweet treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You big tease! I was waiting for the "after" shots on all of these projects. I can't wait to see them. With all of the painting it sounds like you did, I hope you didn't end up with a bad case of "spraypaint finger"!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! You do have a lot of good finds and projects ahead of you. Looking forward to see your talent at the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the stools, can't wait to see how you finish them. And the printers drawer, I need ideas. I have one on my wall but have picked up a couple recently because they were practically giving them away.
    Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, I love all your finds, Jane...and can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I really enjoy reading all of your comments!