Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Country Chic Paint 2014 Blogger Squad

I am very excited to announce that I am a member of Country Chic Paint's 2014 Blogger Squad! It's going to be a lot of fun to work with these talented bloggers throughout the year to show you our furniture transformations using Country Chic Paint's paint and wax.
Not familiar with Country Chic Paint?
Country Chic Paint is a chalk and mineral based paint specifically designed for DIYers.  It is VOC free and contains no harmful solvents.
Here's a link to their website with more information, including color choices (you can even get custom colors mixed), tutorials, inspiration photos and how to order.

If you've been following along with me you know I have a basement (and garage) full of projects that are in need of a little TLC.  As a member of the squad I will be receiving Country Chic Paint's paint and wax to update these pieces and move them from basement "ugly duckling" to finished "swan".  I'll be posting my "before and afters" on my blog and on the Country Chic Paint blogsquad blog as well.
Now to decide what to work on for my first project.....the dreaded basement photo again.
I'm thinking something smaller might be my best option to start.
Maybe one of these chairs?
My paint should be arriving soon and I am anxious to get started.
I'll keep you posted.

Have a great day.

Jane

13 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge you have ahead of you. :-) I'll be checking in to see how the painting goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, Jane! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! This is exciting and I look forward to seeing your projects!
    Susie from Des Moines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That last picture of the chairs makes me giggle. I just cannot pass up a cheap chair. If it's under $5 it comes home with me. Can't wait to see what you do with the paint!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful, I love before and after projects
    I have been cleaning out my sheds and basement of vintage treasures, I do paint one once in a while before my yard sales

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see your first project. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun adventure this will be. Looking forward to seeing what you paint first.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like something you will have fun doing. Like me, you have a lot of projects just waiting for a good paint job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This will be fun to follow along. I tried Annie Sloan once and the jury is still out for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward to seeing the after photo..any chance the little round side table can be one of the first transformations?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, can't wait to see all the swans you create! You certainly have some great choices, lucky you!

    Have a great Sunday!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I really enjoy reading all of your comments!